Coloring your hair red is a bold statement that never goes unnoticed. With color shades ranging from frosty violet to warm bronze, Lorvenn’s Supreme Reds product line is a true eye-catcher. Whichever shade you choose, your hair will feel silky and radiant. Covers perfectly, naturally and effectively even the most difficult grey hair. Gives hair a vivid, natural color that lasts. Lightens natural hair two to three tones. Leaves hair manageable shiny and silky soft.
Do not wash hair before coloring. Always use protective gloves. Use a bowl (NOT metal) or plastic shaker to prepare mixture. Do not use metal tools.
1. HOW TO PREPARE MIXTURE:
a) Shades: NATURAL, BEIGE - DORE, COPPER - ACAJOU - RED, CHOCOLATE - BROWN, SUPREME REDS are prepared in a 1+1 RATIO. i.e. 50ml Beauty color + 50ml Oxycreme emulsion
b) SUPER BLONDS: The Super Blonds shades are prepared in a 1+2 ratio. e.g. 50ml Beauty color super blond + 100 ml Oxycreme emulsion. For light hair-base tones or when you do not wish for maximum bleaching, the use of a 30V (9%) oxidizing emulsion is recommended. For very thin or tired hair also use the 30V (9%) oxidizing emulsion.
c) COLORING WHITE HAIR: Beauty color offers 1005 coverage of white hair. When white hair exceeds 40%, it is necessary to add a natural shade (1-10). For 40-60% white hair: mix the color of your choice with a natural shade in a ration: 2 parts Beauty color in selected shade + 1 part natural shade. e.g. Beauty color 50ml Nr. 7.74 + 25ml Nr. 7 (natural shade). From 60-100% white hair: mix the color of your choice with a natural shade in ration: 1 part Beauty color in selected shade + 1 part natural shade. e.g. Beauty color 50ml Nr. 7.74 + 50ml (natural shade). For the SUPREME RED shades the ratio remains: 2 parts Beauty color in selected shade + 1 part natural shade e.g. Beauty color 50ml Nr.6,60 + 25ml Nr. 6 (natural shade).
2. APPLICATION: Use hair coloring mixture directly after preparation.
Protect the eyes. Protect your clothing. Use only the recommended oxidizing creams. Follow the recommended ratios to prepare coloring mixture. During the development time, the mixture in the shaker or bowl changes color. This is no cause for alarm. This has no effect on the color result of the hair colorant.
2.1. TOTAL APPLICATION in the same tone or a darker one: Apply the coloring mixture evenly throughout the hair, from roots to tips, separating the hair in small strands. Development time: 30-40 minutes.
2.2 TOTAL APPLICATION in a lighter tone or to lighter hair:
Step 1: Start about 2cm from hair roots and apply hair colorant to lengths and tips of hair. Development time: for all shades: 30-40 minutes / for Super Blonds & Supreme Reds: 50 minutes.
For a brighter color result, use a higher vol Oxycreme on lengths and tips of hair than the one used on the hair roots.
2.3. COLORING HAIR ROOTS: Apply hair coloring cream to roots. Start from te parts where there is more white hair. For better coverage, apply ample quantity to hair roots. Development time: 30-40 minute. The hairline around the face should be colored last, as this area has very delicate hair (fine hair roots). When using a hair lightening cream, start from parts of hair which need more lightening. When lightening the color of hair, you should apply a larger amount of colorant than with other coloring creams. Development time for Super Blonds: 50 minutes.
2.4. EVEN COLOR FROM HAIR ROOTS TO HAIR TIPS
a) If color on hair lengths and tips is slightly faded, spray hair with some water and apply the remaining amount on lengths and tips of hair 5 minutes before the end of the development time.
b) If color on hair lengths and tips is quite faded, apply remaining remaining mixture after 20 minutes of development time and leave on hair for 10-20 minutes.
c) If color on hair lengths and tips is very faded, apply colorant to hair roots and then continue immediately on hair lengths and tips. For development time, see coloring of hair roots. d) If hair tips are very damaged and tend to "push away" color, apply the selected shade on hair roots and the add 5ml lukewarm water to mixture and 2.5gr of warm shade (.3,.4,.5,.6) in the same tone level and ends. Massage well. Development time: 30-40 minutes.
2.5. APPLICATION FOR BASES - MIXTONES: These are the shades that help strengthen the shade of the hair colorant, neutralise or correct unwanted shades, or correct any possible mistakes. The mixing proportions depend on the height of the tone of the basic shade that we wish to use. The lighter the shade the less quantity of bases mixtones we use. Starting from the darker shades (tones 2), we use approximately 9gr. Mixtone in 50gr of product. As the shade, depending on the result we wish to obtain.
3. RINSING & CARE after coloring: When development time is over, wear disposable gloves. Gently massage hair very well, adding some warm water run clear. Wash hair with the special, neutralising conditioner COLORFIX CONDITIONER with green tea extracts and silk proteins.
1. Phenylenediamines (Toluenediamines)
IMPORTANT! HAIR COLORANTS CAN CAUSE SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS. BEFORE USE READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!
This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
DO NOT COLOUR YOUR HAIR IF:
• You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp.
• You have experienced any reaction after colouring your hair.
• You have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
In these cases consult a doctor before using any hair colour product.
• WEAR SUITABLE GLOVES during preparation, application and rinsing of the product.
CONDUCT A SKIN ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH APPLICATION OF THIS PRODUCT, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY USED THIS PRODUCT OR ANY OTHER HAIR DYE PRODUCT IN THE PAST.
SKIN ALLERGY TEST (SENSITIVITY TEST):
• Using a cotton bud, apply an adequate quantity of non-mixed product behind each ear, on a surface of one cm2.
• Wait for 48 hours without washing off, covering or removing product
• If during this period you experience redness, stinging or swelling in the area or around the area where the product was applied flush immediately with water and DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT
The absence of reaction to this test is no guarantee that an allergic reaction may not occur as a result of future hair colouring process. However, this test represents an important precaution. Please consult a doctor, if you have any doubts.
• Avoid contact of product with eyes.
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes immediately with plenty of water.
• This product contains ingredients which may cause severe eye irritation and possible permanent eye injury.
• If the developer or hair colour mixture gets into your eye, flush immediately with a large amount of lukewarm water and seek medical advice.
• If you must wear contact lenses during application and any product gets into your eye, remove the contact lens first, then flush immediately with a large amount of lukewarm water and seek medical advice.
• Do not use product to dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
• Rinse hair well after application.
• Always wear protective gloves.
• If product comes in contact with skin or clothing, immediately rinse with water.
• Do not use product to dye beard, moustache, or for any use, other than the coloring of hair.
• Do not perm hair or perform long-lasting straightening of hair directly before, or after hair coloring
• Do not inhale or ingest the product.
• Do not use if your hair has been coloured with henna or metal dyes.
• Prepare and apply mixture preferably in a well ventilated area.
• Remove all metal objects from hair before colouring and keep them away during colouring.
• Do not use metal tools.
• Do not mix this colorant with any other product.
• Do not leave the mixture in a closed bottle (bottle may expand or burst).
• Use mixture immediately and do not keep any unused product.
• Keep developer away from heat and light.
• Do not exceed recommended development times.
• For application, carefully follow instructions for use.
• Keep out of reach of children.
IF DURING HAIR COLORING YOU EXPERIENCE
• any stinging, burning sensation and/or rash on scalp, rinse immediately with lukewarm water and discontinue use, as this may be an indication of more serious reaction. DO NOT colour your hair again before consulting a doctor or seeking medical advice.
• rapidly spreading skin rash, dizziness or faintness, shortness of breath and/or swelling to eyes/face, rinse immediately and
SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION.
• IF AFTER COLOURING OR ON THE FOLLOWING DAYS YOU EXPERIENCE problems such as skin or scalp itching, skin or scalp rash, swelling to eyes/face, blistering and/or skin or scalp weeping SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION.