Gentle, natural hair color emulsion enriched with vitamin B5, proteins from wheat germ and green tea extract. Ideal for strengthening your natural, shiny hair color, when you do not want a radical color change or when there is no need to cover white hair.
Suitable for vegans.
It must be applied on shampooed and carefully dried hair or on dry clean hair.
1. Put the plastic gloves on. Shake the bottle well. Unscrew the nozzle of the cap, which is used as an applicator.
2. Apply starting at the temples and hairline or from the spots where the grey hair is more. Then work entire contents throughout hair saturating thoroughly.
3. Bring the hair loosely on the top of head. Cover it with the hood and fix it steadily with a clip. Remove any color that may have been spilled on your skin with a damp tissue.
4. DEVELOPMENT TIME
Leave the product on for 20-30 minutes or the time indicated by your strand test. Normal hair usually takes about 20 minutes, permed hair may take.
In case you have resistant grey hair, see Useful Advice.
In order to rinse, add a little warm water to hair and gently work into a lather. Then rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear. It is not necessary to shampoo your hair.
Dilute half the content of the Colorfix cream care with a little warm water and apply it to your hair. Keep the rest for the next use. It will fix the color and render hair even more smooth and shiny. Rinse carefully. Proceed to your usual hair styling.
AQUA, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, HC BLUE 2, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ETHANOLAMINE, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, PANTHENOL, LAURYL METHYL-GLUCETH-10 HYDROXYPROPYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ACID VIOLET 43, BASIC BLUE 99, BASIC BROWN 16, BASIC YELLOW 57, BASIC RED 76, HC RED 3, N,N'-BIS(2-HYDROXYETHYL)-2 NITRO-p-PHENYLENEDIAMINE, HC YELLOW 2, HC YELLOW 4, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, GLYCERIN, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE.
• Never use the product to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse eyes immediately if the product comes into contact with them. In case the irritation persists, seek medical advice.
• Never use the product if the scalp is irritated or wounded.
• You should have proceeded to Sensitivity-Allergy Test 48 hours before each and every application.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
USEFUL ADVICES BEFORE YOU START
• Always protect your clothes, textiles and furniture during the color process.
• Wear plastic gloves during the whole process.
• Your hair must be clean, without any residues from styling products. If not, shampoo and dry your hair before applying the product.
• Remove the dye that might be fall on your skin, with a wet tissue.
SENSITIVITY TEST (48 HOURS BEFORE COLOURING)
As with several food items or medicines, a small number of people may be or may any time show an allergy to hair dyes. Therefore, you should have proceeded to a sensitivity test 48 hours before each application.
• Wash a small area of skin on the inner side of you elbow or behind the ear. Dry smoothly and apply a little Color Balsam Emulsion with cotton. Let it dry and do not rinse for the next 48 hours.
• If any allergic reaction appears within 48 hours, redness, irritation, swelling or burning , do not use the product on your hair.